Last updated: 18 June 2023
Kee (“we“, “our” or “us”) provides a home screen for your social links, text, images, websites, and other content. We combine your online content with a beautiful and clear page. Our website(https://kee.so/) allow individuals and businesses to signup as Kee users to create a personalized page.
- What personal information do we collect?
- Why do we collect your information?
- Who may we disclose your information to?
- How do we store and protect your information?
- Contact us
What personal information do we collect?
- A. Information you provide to us
When you create an account, if you are a free plan user, we collect information such as your username, email address, and hash password. If you are a paid plan user, we collect information such as your full name, billing email address, billing address, and payment method for billing purposes.
- B. Information collected automatically
When you visit our website, information we automatically collect may include your IP address, device type, browser type, extensive geographical location, time zone, and other technical personal information.
Why do we collect your information?
- To provide and improve our products and services.
- To process payments for paid plan users.
- To conduct business planning, reporting, and forecasting.
- To meet legal requirements, security measures, and enforce legal rights.
Who may we disclose your information to?
- To our service provider to provide and improve products as needed.
- If you ask us to, when you directly authorize sharing or self share.
- If it is necessary to meet legal requirements, security measures, or enforce legal rights.
How do we store and protect your information?
We make every effort to protect the necessary personal information we collect, but it is important to remember that no method of transmitting or storing data is 100% secure.
We also need your help in protecting your information. Simple steps include creating a strong password and restricting access to your device and account credentials.
As long as you have an account with us or if necessary to provide you with our services, we will retain personal information.
We only use necessary cookies to provide our services, such as login or other situations.